CBS All Access gives you an all-new look and feel with Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV. It includes tens of thousands of episodes and movies from popular channels or shows. Besides the previous originals, you will also get access to exclusive new originals with Paramout+. It is a family-friendly on-demand streaming service that features titles from classics to new series. You shall also access live sports, shows, news, etc., from local CBS stations, CBSN, ET Live, etc.
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans & Pricing
Currently, Paramount+ users are provided with two subscription plans.
- Essential – $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
- Premium – $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
In the Essential plan, you will get features like on-demand content, live NFL matches, Football leagues, and CBSN live news, with limited ads. In the Premium Plan, you will get extra benefits like local CBS station live access and an offline download feature with no ads.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- Samsung TV models 2017 and later
- Paramout+ subscription
- Internet connectivity
1. Power on your Samsung TV and ensure it has internet access.
2. From the home screen (Smart hub) of Samsung TV, navigate to click on Apps.
3. With the built-in search option, find Paramount Plus.
4. Click on the Paramout+ icon for its overview.
5. Press the Add to Home button to download the app.
6. Get back to the home screen and launch Paramount Plus.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
1. Open the Paramount+ app and tap the Sign Up button. You will see an activation code.
2. On your smartphone or PC, go to the Paramount Plus activation website.
3. Enter the code and click the Activate button.
4. You will be asked to enter your Paramount+ credentials. Sign in with your Paramount+ account.
5. Then, tap the Start Paramount+ button.
6. Now, the Paramount+ app on your Samsung Smart TV will be activated. You can watch all your favorite movies and TV shows.
Alternative Method to Get Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
If you have the Samsung SmartThings app on your Android or iOS phone, you can screencast Paramount+ to Samsung Smart TV. Make sure you have downloaded the Paramount+ app from Play Store or App Store. You can use your phone as a remote to control the playback. To do so,
2. Then, connect your Samsung Smart TV and Android smartphone to the same WiFi connection.
3. Open the SmartThings app and click the Add devices button.
4. Choose your Samsung Smart TV.
5. Now, a pin will appear on your TV. Enter the pin on the SmartThings app to pair your Samsung Smart TV with your smartphone.
6. Now, launch the Paramount+ app and play any video content.
7. The video content will appear on your Samsung TV.
How to AirPlay Paramount Plus on Samsung TV
1. Go to Settings on your Samsung TV.
2. Open the General menu and choose the Apple AirPlay Settings option.
3. Select the AirPlay feature and turn it on.
4. On the Require Code menu, choose Always.
5. Now, on your iPhone, install the Paramount+ app from the App Store.
Note: Make sure to connect your iPhone and Samsung TV to the same WiFi connection.
6. Open the Paramount Plus app and sign in with your account.
7. Play any video content and tap the AirPlay icon.
8. Your iPhone will look for nearby AirPlay-compatible devices. Choose your Samsung TV when detected.
9. After that, the video will play on your Samsung TV.
10. To stop the AirPlay, click the AirPlay icon and choose iPhone.
Paramount Plus Not Working on Samsung TV
As Paramount Plus is relatively a new app for Smart TV, you will have some performance issues. If you have any, follow the below fixes.
- Restart the Samsung TV and try again.
- Close the Paramount+ app and open the app after some time.
- Check if the Paramount+ servers are working fine by contacting customer support.
- If you are casting the Paramount+ app, make sure the devices are connected to the same WiFi connection.
- Ensure that your Samsung Smart TV is updated to its latest firmware.
- Clear Cache on your Samsung TV and try again.
- Update the Paramount Plus app on your Samsung TV.
- Make sure that your Samsung TV model is compatible with the Paramount+ app.
- If none of the fixes are working, reset the Samsung TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install the Paramount+ app on your Samsung Smart TV from the Smart Hub store.
Yes, Samsung Smart TVs that were manufactured in 2017 and later will have the Paramount+ app. For older models, you have to cast it using the SmartThings app.