Turner Network Television which is is popularly known as TNT, is an American-based network channel owned by Warner Media. It offers a wide collection of video content like TV series, drama, sports content, and films. You can watch high-rated and popular originals like Animal kingdom, Snowpiercer, The Alienist, and many more. If you have subscribed for service providers like Direct TV, Dish, Verizon, Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and more, you can stream TNT for free. Apple TV holds its own TNT version, which is available on their app store. In this tutorial, we have mentioned the procedure to install and activate TNT on Apple TV.
How to Add and Activate TNT on Apple TV
 Turn on your Apple TV and connect it to a standard internet connection.
 On your Apple TV remote, press the Home button to get the home screen.
 Now, navigate the cursor to the App store and click on it.
 Select the Search field and type TNT.
 The app info page will appear. Click the Install button to install the app on your Apple TV.
 After installation, launch the TNT app and note down the activation code displayed on the screen.
 Now, open a browser on your mobile or PC and then visit the TNT activation site.
 Choose Apple TV and then enter the activation code.
 Click Continue and login with your TV provider subscription credentials.
 Now, you can watch TNT content on Apple TV connected TV screen with the active internet connection.
TNT is also watchable if you have subscribed for any of these streaming services.
- Sling TV – Sling TV is one of the best TV streaming services which lets you watch lot of TV channels including TNT. It offers three plans at an affordable cost.
- Sling Orange- $30 per month (45+channels)
- Sling Blue- $30 per month (30+ channels)
- Combined Blue+ Orange- $45 per month (50+channels)
Installation Guide: Sling TV on Apple TV
2. YouTube TV: YouTube TV is a leading Live TV streaming platform in the US. Along with the TNT channel, you can also watch ABC, CBS, ESPN, HGTV, FOX, NBC, and more channels.
- YouTube TV – $64.99 per month
Installation Guide: YouTube TV on Apple TV
3. Hulu: Hulu is another Live TV option where you can watch many TV channels, including TNT. The service also offers a few on-demand movies and shows.
- Hulu + Live TV – $64.99 per month
- Hulu Premium + Live TV- $70.99 per month (ad-free)
Installation Guide: Hulu on Apple TV
Instead of a cable provider, it is advisable to use Live TV streaming services. Apart from being an affordable service, it lets you watch more channels along with TNT. Moreover, they are also accessible on other streaming devices and smartphones.