CBS is a US-based streaming service that streams live TV, news, sports, movies, TV shows, and much more content. It has contents like Star trek, Blade runner, The good fight, and many more. NFL lovers can also use this service to live stream a few games of the 2020 season. If you’re an owner of Apple TV, you can get the CBS app from the App Store on fourth and fifth-generation devices. CBS provides all the above-mentioned contents under two subscription plans with a 7-day free trial:
- Limited commercials (with $5.99 per month)
- Commercial Free (with $9.99 per month)
Steps to Install and Watch CBS on Apple TV
Step 1: Switch on your Apple TV.
Step 2: Launch App store in your Apple TV.
Step 3: Search for CBS in the App store.
Step 4: Install the CBS app to your Apple TV.
Step 5: After installing, open it from the Apps list.
Step 6: Click the settings menu located on the top panel.
Step 7: Click on Sign in manually or Sign in with a code.
Signing in manually: Fill in with all the required credentials to sign in.
Signing in with a code:
- Note down the activation code.
- Visit the activation link on your web browser.
- Enter the code and login to your account.
- The app will be activated automatically.
Step 8: Now, you can use CBS all access app on your Apple TV.
Airplay CBS from iPhone
Connect your Apple TV streaming device and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network. Users with third generation and second generation Apple TV can also follow this method.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Search tab and search for the CBS app.
- Select the app from the search results and install it.
- Open the CBS App and sign in to your account.
- Once signed in, select a media to play.
- Click the Airplay icon located on the media player.
- Select your Apple TV and the media will play on the Apple TV.
Now you can watch all your favorite movies and TV shows on CBS on your Apple TV by following the instruction given above. If you have any doubts about the article, make use of the comment section below.